With the knowledge that I am in need of further obedience training, I've decided to take on Poetikat's meme and borrow Victoria's meme. Kind of like mixing chocolate with peanut butter and coming up with that famed candy cup. Who can resist?
Human + Horse = Dog.
So, what follows are 12 random quirky personal characteristics that are shared by both detroit dog and mentor girldog Bastet:
- Pizza crust is the most important part of the pizza; it must be chewed thoroughly and adoringly.
- A good full-body hug is not to be missed.
- Orange traffic cones are scary.
- The kitchen is the most important room in the house.
- Cheese is good.
- The beauty in life can be found while lying in sunlight or walking in the park, in the woods, or on the beach.
- Men take some getting used to.
- A good blankie is essential.
- The best thing about being in the rain, is coming in from it and having your head towel-dried.
- Ear rubs and nose rubs are not to be underestimated.
- Everything must be smelled; there is a world of smells and they must be appreciated (ok, detroit dog is there for the appreciation part).
- Happiness is a car ride; it foretells great adventures.
What personal characteristics do you and your pet share? Pick a random number and consider yourself memed.