Monday, July 20, 2009

Mike Vick Update, July 20 & July 27, 2009

Just want to post a quick link to a story at the New York Times, titled Vick is Released, but His Future in N.F.L. Remains Cloudy.

Vick has just finished serving a 20-month sentence on federal charges related to dogfighting.

(For previous posts about Vick -- opinions, links, etc. -- click on the Vick label in this blog's sidebar.)

UPDATE: July 27, 2009

Click here for the link to the NY Times story N.F.L. Grants Vick an Opening.

1 comment:

  1. DD - I saw the "60 Minutes" bit on Vick and I kept saying to Kevin, I want to see him interacting with a dog --look at his face.
    I just don't buy this "remorse" bit.

    Interesting that Wayne Pacelle is working with him. I do hope Vick is reformed, but I'm not yet convinced. What do you think?

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Conversation appreciated. Ours is a big world, with big opinions; please be respectful.