4 Jobs I've had (ok, 4 jobs Bastet has had)
- Professional racer. Yes, detroit dog was a big-time, high-stakes money winner at Connecticut's Plainfield racetrack. Professional racing name: PA's Ions Cash
- Therapy dog at hospital. This job was short-lived as I'm too well-behaved and don't make eye contact.
- Attache (personal assistant; wildlife tour guide; backseat driver)
- Body guard (muscles, size, swiftness, and good teeth can be quite intimidating)
- I was chased by a pack of Chihuahuas when I was 9 years old (really!)
- I am afraid of small dogs (well, not so much as I used to be)
- A dog once sniffed me, then peed on me - it was a small dog (I had to change my work clothes; please, stop laughing)
- In dog years, I'm 7
- Detroit is on top of salt mines, which you can walk through all the way to Buffalo, NY
- Detroit is the site of the first mile of paved road in the world: Woodward Avenue between 6 Mile Road and 7 Mile Road, in 1909
- Detroit is the only continental U.S. city north of Canada (Windsor, Ontario)
- Ste. Anne de Detroit is the second oldest continuously operating Catholic parish in the U.S.
- Frida Kahlo's house in Mexico City
- Salvador and Gala Dali's house in Port Ligat, Spain
- The Tenement Museum in New York City
- The Dog House!
Now, enough about me!