Found this at the Dogs in the News web site, and thought it might make for a good laugh. It followed several news articles about injured dogs that walked themselves into hospital emergency rooms.
THE TOP 8 SIGNS THAT YOUR SUITE-MATE IS A DOG
8. Greets you by sniffing your colostomy bag.
7. Will only take medication packed in cheese.
6. Gets into tug-of-war with doctor's stethoscope.
5. Digs a hole and buries your x-rays.
4. Gets all twisted up in IV-tubes and then stands there staring at you, like, "Hi!"
3. Imitates ambulance siren. Day and night.
2. Keeps sneaking off to the morgue to "go roll in something."
1. Actually likes hospital food.