Sunday, December 16, 2007

First "Real" Snow


7:15 a.m. - 12/16/07

There is a winter storm warning here in the Detroit area; 8 - 12 inches expected by this afternoon. This is a photo of the snow on my camera lens, with our house in the background.



A photograph of the street in front of our house.

This is what I call the first "real" snow of the season. Bastet loved the first real snow every year. She would run circles in the front yard and race up and down the driveway, leaping, really. She would have this obscenely happy look on her face.


1 comment:

  1. I love your snow photo, it is really elegant. I only wish it would snow here in New York. Unfortunately it is nearly spring-feeling, and after I get down five flights of stairs and outside I realize I didn't need all the layers. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! Your thoughtful comments are much appreciated. Happy Holidays!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Conversation appreciated. Ours is a big world, with big opinions; please be respectful.