- Lifetime suspension as an NFL player, regardless of gambling charges (please, tell me that gambling cannot be worse than hanging/shooting/electrocuting/body-slamming a dog, or using other animals as bait for fighting dogs)
- Refund of Vick's $37 million signing bonus
- Minimum 18 month jail sentence with no early release plus additional max years served as probation (and same for his cohorts; they should get the full jail sentence; I'm afraid to ask what could be more horribly deserving of a full sentence than Vick's acts)
- The maximum fine allowable plus punitive damages (if that's at all possible) in the form of a $1 million donation to Newport News, Surry County, and Atlanta humane societies and/or animal shelters (tax write-off for him anyway?)
- Permanent suspension of Vick's kennel license, and prohibition from ever owning any animal (same for his co-defendants)
- Community service, one year full-time; while many are saying community service at an animal shelter or such, I can't say that I'd want him around any animals at all. Perhaps a soup kitchen. (Again, same for his co-defendants)
What do you think?